After your developer has set up gamecenter in your app, it can be useful to know how to set up gamecenter in iTunesconnect. Here are the steps to set up a simple leaderboard.
1. Open iTunesconnect and login. Click on your app icon and then click on the blue ‘manage gamecenter’ button on the right.
2. Select single game.
3. Click ‘add leaderboard.’
4. Choose ‘single leaderboard.’
5. Complete the following
- Type in a reference name (similar to your game name)
- Put in your leaderboard ID. You need to get this from your developer. This ID needs to be the same text as you / your developer put into the “(void) submitScore:(int)Score” in xCode.
- Score format type is integer.
- Sort order high to low
- You can leave the score range blank
6. Click the add language button.
7. Add a language as in the screenshot above and upload your app icon as the picture.
8. Press save. Now go back to the main page that has all of your app details on it and scroll down the page to the end.
9. The gamecenter button is disabled, so you need to enable it. Then click leaderboards > edit.
10. Then select your leaderboard and press save.
Here is a quick overview of uploading an app to the store.